Setup instructions for the Geiss plugin
- Check that your system meets all the requirements. These are:
- You're running on Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.
- You have the latest version of Winamp installed, and a few MP3 files handy.
If you don't know what Winamp is, then don't download the Plugin - you should download the Screensaver.
- If you haven't already done so, download the plugin (geiss4winamp_4XX.exe) from the main page,
and run it. Click OK a few times to get through the installer.
- Now start Winamp, and hit CTRL+K to bring up the music visualizers.
- Then, on the right side, select 'Geiss for Winamp' by single-clicking it.
- Click the 'configure' button at the bottom of the window.
- When the 'Geiss: First Use' box pops up, read it fully and click on 'I Agree'.
- When the 'Geiss' configuration box pops up, change any options you would like, and click 'OK.' You can always come back here later.
- Now you should be back to the Winamp Prefences box. Click the 'Start' button towards the bottom (NOT the start button on your taskbar!) to see Geiss run for the first time.
- For convenience in the future, a quick way to launch Geiss for Winamp is to hit CTRL+SHIFT+K when Winamp is playing a song.
To return to the Geiss Homepage, CLICK HERE.